Small or collapsing nostrils, nasal stuffiness and a deviated nasal septum can prevent you from successfully breathing through your nose.
This encourages mouth breathing, and it’s the air hitting the back of the throat from breathing through your mouth that causes the ugly snoring noise.
The Better Sleep nasal dilators are designed to gently expand your nostrils for maximum air flow during sleep.
This improves nasal breathing and eliminates snoring.
Mouth breathing is one of the biggest causes of snoring. Use our chin strap together with the nasal dilators for best results.
Athletes can also use these for better nasal breathing during exercise.
- Click on the Add to Cart button below.
- Click on view cart.
- Click on proceed to checkout.
- Enter your name, phone and delivery address, Choose to pay with card of EFT.
- Click on place order.
- Make payment with credit card, debit card or EFT.
- Receive your product via courier in 3 to 4 days.
- We are located in Southbroom, KZN Province.